FMSA Research Grant
Who can apply?
1. One of the investigators need to be an active FMSA members
2. The project needs to be relevant for primary care practices.
How to apply?
1. Applicants need to submit all the necessary documents to the President and Research Committee member of FMSA. The requested documents are:
a. Research application form
b. CVs of the investigators
c. Copy of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Certificate
d. A complete proposal that covers: Title, list of investigators, study background or introduction, objectives, methodology – study design, sample population, data collection, plan of data analysis and Gantt chart
2. Maximum total allocation is RM10, 000 per year and the deadline for application is 31st May. However, the sum for each application will depend on the number of applications in the current year.
What are the roles of the investigator(s)?
1. To register the project at National Medical Research Registry (NMRR)
2. To claim for any expenses approved by FMSA committee with prove of payments (receipts)
3. To report to the FMSA every six months on the progress of the project
4. To write a full report and send to FMSA once the project is completed
5. To share the findings of the research to public / FMSA members preferably through a publication at a refereed journal or presentation at any conferences including FMSA Scientific Conference.
How do you know your application is approved?
The Research Committee will give feedback to you by eight weeks after your application.
Submit your form to: Dr Nurainul Hana Shamsuddin, firstname.lastname@example.org